Tuesday, February 15, 2011



Okay, So I decided to put this track up mainly as a way for me to see if I was smart enough to use sound cloud. But I'm also pretty proud of this recording too... It's a recording of my old punk band named Sig Transit Gloria. We played a lot and released two records in the earlier part of the last decade, but we were never really happy with any of the recordings we made... Whatever, we weren't even old enough to drink at the time! What the hell did we know about making a record?

Anyway, after almost a full decade we reunited to work on the record that we always wanted... and I think we came pretty close... It's not mixed, but the songs are all there..... Enjoy!

P.S. Now that I know what the hell I'm doing, more post's are immanent!


Sig Transit Gloria song 4 by mr666music

1 comment: